First of all, I have to say that the staff were really friendly and the pool was an excellent focal point enjoyed by lots of guests. But then it goes downhill. The rooms and the facilities in them certainly need a makeover, which may only happen if the "For Sale" sign out the front on the main road is successful.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Of Indian Wells Hotel
- Sands Of Indian Wells Hotel Indian Wells
- Sands Hotel Indian Wells
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by golf, tennis and the scenic splendor of the Palm Springs, the Sands Hotel of Indian Wells provides a great vacation escape for families and couples alike. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi and free parking. Outdoor Salt water pool and jacuzzi. Featuring cable TV, all rooms at the Sands have a kitchenette. Each comfortable furnished room includes a private bathroom. Guests at the Sands Hotel can relax with a game of shuffleboard, ping-pong, or 3 hole miniature golf. Outdoor entertaining areas with BBQ facilities and seating are available. Hotel office hours:Monday 9am-5pmTuesday 9am-5pmWednesday 9am-5pmThursday 9am-5pmFriday 9am-7pmSaturday 9am-5pmSunday 9am-9pmIf arriving after hours, please call the hotel for instructions on late arrival procedures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Sands of Indian Wells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.