I travel often for work and have seen nearly every type of hotel, but this one was different. Somehow this hotel captured the ability to be family friendly, pet friendly, and couples friendly all at the same time. My husband and I stayed here with our 2 year old and 10 month old sons for a wedding. The staff was... More
- Also Known As:
- Shorebreak Hotel Huntington Beach
- Shorebreak Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Southern California beach experience with a contemporary twist. Shorebreak Hotel combines the relaxed, sun-drenched spirit of the Orange County coastline with edgy modern accents. The only hotel located near the iconic intersection of Main Street and Pacific Coast Highway, Shorebreak situates you at the center of eclectic shopping, dining, and entertainment…all within earshot of crashing ocean waves. A singular boutique hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Agoda, Amex, Venere, Priceline, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Shorebreak Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.