Madrona Manor is located just outside of Healdsburg, home of many fine Sonoma Valley wineries. The Victorian Manor house, carriage house and cottages are well furnished, but their 5-star chef is their crowning glory. Pricey but worth it!
- Also Known As:
- Madrona Manor Wine Country Inn And Restaurant Hotel Healdsburg
- Madrona Manor Wine Country Inn And Restaurant Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world-class destination for guests seeking gracious service and luxurious accommodations in the heart of wine country. Nestled in the hills above the Dry Creek Valley of Sonoma County, Madrona Manor is an exceptionally lovely Victorian estate surrounded by eight acres of wooded and landscaped grounds. The Mansion, built in 1881, has been a destination for discerning guests seeking a holiday in the gracious wine country of northern California since 1981. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Madrona Manor Wine Country Inn and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.