We would not recommend this hotel. Staff was friendly and tried it's best. Rooms were very old furnished and bathroom was not very clean. Very good location, being directly at the South gate of the Yosemity park.
- Also Known As:
- White Chief Mountain Hotel Fish Camp
- White Chief Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the White Chief Mountain Lodge. We are now under new Ownership and Management. We have recently remodeled our guest rooms and our cabins are under remodel right now. We are 2 miles away from the front entrance to Yosemite National Park. We are a hidden jewel in the woods with a lounge that we offer a free continental breakfast with a make your own waffle maker. We are far enough off the beaten path to enjoy the peace. We are perfect stop for travelers who are on a budget.You can find us on your way to Yosemite on the right. We also offer free wi-fi, Directv, fridge, microwave, and coffee in every room. We look forward to hearing from you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your White Chief Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.