Roxanne ensured a wonderful time with her infectious personality and ability to put all at ease with her hilarious sense of humor. The guests become friends at her table, enjoying an amazing 3-course, French-inspired breakfast. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, with divine beds and the best-smelling, soft sheets and towels. The views are spectacular! We were so relaxed and... More
- Also Known As:
- Auberge On The Vineyard Hotel Cloverdale
- Auberge On The Vineyard Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge on the Vineyard enjoys unsurpassed views of Alexander Valley Vineyards. Situated at the confluence of Dry Creek, Alexander and Anderson Valleys, there are hundreds of artisan wineries to visit in the area! Our guests receive a wine tasting and discount pass, accepted at 122 area wineries and good for free tastings. Also included is our "almost famous" three course French inspired breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Auberge on the Vineyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.