My wife and I stayed here during a wine country trip in October 2013. The B&B has fantastic views of surrounding vineyards and I ran throughout the vineyards for early morning workouts. The rooms were well-appointed and in good shape. It was unfortunate the suite was booked because the pictures look amazing. There are two buildings, a main house and... More
- Also Known As:
- Auberge On The Vineyard Hotel
- Auberge On The Vineyard Hotel Cloverdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge on the Vineyard enjoys unsurpassed views of Alexander Valley Vineyards. Situated at the confluence of Dry Creek, Alexander and Anderson Valleys, there are hundreds of artisan wineries to visit in the area! Our guests receive a wine tasting and discount pass, accepted at 122 area wineries and good for free tastings. Also included is our "almost famous" three course French inspired breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Auberge on the Vineyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.