we had such a nice time at auberge on the vineyard! Neither of the owners were around during our stay but Jocelyn and the staff took excellent care of us and really made us feel "at home." It was a great home base from which to explore wine country. we stayed in the hermitage room, on the second floor of... More
- Also Known As:
- Auberge On The Vineyard Hotel Cloverdale
- Auberge On The Vineyard Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge on the Vineyard enjoys unsurpassed views of Alexander Valley Vineyards. Situated at the confluence of Dry Creek, Alexander and Anderson Valleys, there are hundreds of artisan wineries to visit in the area! Our guests receive a wine tasting and discount pass, accepted at 122 area wineries and good for free tastings. Also included is our "almost famous" three course French inspired breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Auberge on the Vineyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.