Before leaving the UK, we had decided to stay overnight in Cayucos as part of our journey from LA to San Francisco, on the final leg of a trip back from New Zealand and Fiji. The Shoreline Inn was chosen and pre-booked and proved to be a great choice, being friendly, relaxed,overlooking the beach and so close to restaurants.
- Also Known As:
- Cayucos Shoreline Inn...On The Beach Hotel
- Cayucos Shoreline Inn...On The Beach Hotel Cayucos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only motel between Monterey and Pismo Beach located directly on the beach. Family owned and operated since 1981. Beach-front rooms have 180 degree views and deluxe rooms have varying views. A free deluxe continental breakfast is included and each room has a flat screen TV/DVD, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer and iron with ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Cayucos Shoreline Inn...on the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.