We spent two nights here - room 2. Very comfortable bed, adequate bathroom. No hairdryer but on asking was immediately issued with one. Quiet location, inviting living room with fire, lots of local info including lots of restaurants. Able to use fridge, freezer and make tea and coffee during the day. Would take c.15 mins to walk into centre of... More
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Inn Carmel Hotel Carmel
- Sandpiper Inn Carmel Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like being a house guest in someone's exclusive seaside home. This early California country style inn, established in 1929, boasts of ocean views and the sounds of the surf crashing on the soft sand of Carmel Beach. Enjoy the serene comfort in one of our cozy rooms, by the fire in our fireside lounge, or outside on one of our garden patios. The Sandpiper Inn is the perfect getaway for the romantic couple or for those that just want to get away from the daily grind and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sandpiper Inn Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.