We did not stay here, but had lunch in the restaurant. The food was average, except for the cauliflower dish and the ice cream, which were very good. The resort is on a river, and the surroundings were quiet and you have the feeling you can really get away from it all here. The facility and landscape of the property... More
- Also Known As:
- Bundelkhand Riverside Orchha
- Bundelkhand Riverside Hotel Orchha
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bundelkhand Riverside is built on 50 acres of land on the banks of the River Betwa in Orchha and the old house, which still exists, was used as a hunting lodge cum guest house. The present retreat is an addition to the old construction that dates back to 1895. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, MakeMyTrip and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bundelkhand Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.