Friendly and very courteous staff. Food was average. Rooms have dim lighting. But service otherwise is good. The hotel is close to the temples and fort. The best part about the hotel is its entrance. There was nothing uncomfortable about our stay and I am very happy to go back to it. I am told that it is one of... More
- Also Known As:
- Bundelkhand Riverside Orchha
- Bundelkhand Riverside Hotel Orchha
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bundelkhand Riverside is built on 50 acres of land on the banks of the River Betwa in Orchha and the old house, which still exists, was used as a hunting lodge cum guest house. The present retreat is an addition to the old construction that dates back to 1895. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, MakeMyTrip and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bundelkhand Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.