We arrived at the hotel very late at night after a gruelling road journey from Bhopal on the Sanchhi road (avoid if you can!). After several attempts to phone ahead to reassure them we were still coming, we succeeded in speaking to with the owner's cousin, who was both charming and helpful. He organised for the restaurant to stay open... More
- Also Known As:
- Bundelkhand Riverside Orchha
- Bundelkhand Riverside Hotel Orchha
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bundelkhand Riverside is built on 50 acres of land on the banks of the River Betwa in Orchha and the old house, which still exists, was used as a hunting lodge cum guest house. The present retreat is an addition to the old construction that dates back to 1895. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bundelkhand Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.