Really friendly, helpful staff who advised us on best times to visit the sights when there were fewer people about. Comfortable rooms which were clean and very welcoming after a hard day of walking. Breakfast was simple but substantial. Very reasonably priced hotel considering how close it is to the main gates of Petra. I would definitely recommend it as... More
- Also Known As:
- Edom Hotel Petra Wadi Musa
- Edom Hotel Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is 200 meters away from the main entrance of Petra. Featuring 135 air conditioned rooms we offer double, single and suite accommodations with private baths. Our amenities include minibar, color TV satellite system and direct dial telephones, laundry and room service. Carved stone of our cave restaurant keeps the atmosphere of ancient Petra. Our buffet serves traditional oriental cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Edom Hotel Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.