The rooms were a bit old and vintage. The restaurant is mediocre. however the private white-sandy beach (though not too convenient to swim), gives an additional value. when I went there (2D ago), the beach club (restaurant by the beach) was under renovation, however I'm sure when it's done, it would give a more romantic scene, especially during sunset or... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Grandeur Balikpapan Hotel Balikpapan
- Le Grandeur Balikpapan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Grandeur Balikpapan sits in its own extensive gardens, adjoining a beautiful sandy beach overlooking the Makassar Straits. Ten minutes to the East Lies Balikpapan International Airport, Five minutes to the West, you will find the towns Business Center ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Le Grandeur Balikpapan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.