Nice enough hotel on beach in Balikpapan, although rooms and general condition getting very tired and aged now. Bit for the purpose of quick overnight visit for seminar was suitable. Breakfast and lunch in restaurant was sufficient without excelling. First time in that region so nothing to compare it with. Just don't expect resort style quality. Value I suppose for... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Grandeur Balikpapan Hotel Balikpapan
- Le Grandeur Balikpapan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Grandeur Balikpapan sits in its own extensive gardens, adjoining a beautiful sandy beach overlooking the Makassar Straits. Ten minutes to the East Lies Balikpapan International Airport, Five minutes to the West, you will find the towns Business Center ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Le Grandeur Balikpapan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.