The setting on the top of the crater is stunning. The hotel is dated and worn out. The rooms are simple and clean. The restraint is a buffet and had many choices. Nothing luxurious, but it did have warm showers and a view.
- Also Known As:
- Ngorongoro Wildlife Hotel Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Ngorongoro Wildlife Hotel
- Ngorongoro Wildlife Conservation Area
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge is dramatically perched on the rim of Africa’s Eden, affording unbelievable views plunging down over the crater floor, 7,500 feet above the sea level. The Lodge is elegantly built mainly from natural stone and local wood and timber, harmoniously merging with its natural surroundings, and it is provided with panoramic windows that encompass superb views of the crater’s great bowl. ... more less