A wonderful experience, friendly rangers with great knowledge. Smiles everywhere, beautiful animals, spotted an African wild cat to every ones delight. An elephant experience really close up, unforgettable, happy to have great pictures to remember it all by. Double Rooms have a safari deco feel with great views, food good but not amazing. Most enjoyable stay, 2 nights was perfect.
- Also Known As:
- Gondwana Game Reserve Hotel
- Gondwana Game Reserve Hotel Mossel Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gondwana Game Reserve provides the perfect safari break less than 4 hours drive from Cape Town and 45 minutes from George airport along South Africa’s popular Garden Route. The 11,000 hectare private game reserve offers a distinctive malaria-free safari experience in a spectacular mountain and Fynbos landscape adding vivid colour and interest to a Big Five wilderness experience. This exclusive reserve offers guests attentive service, superb cuisine, inspiring interiors, expert game rangers and a fun Junior Ranger Program for the kids. Kwena Lodge boasts 14 Khoi-San inspired Kwena Rooms. Each open plan suite is nestled into its spectacular surrounds with 180-degree views of the spectacular surrounds overlooking 2 waterholes where elephant frequent. The rooms offer sky lights for star gazing, clay pot fireplaces and deep baths to keep you warm upon return from an evening game drive. The spacious lodge facilities include a large infinity pool, chic open-plan lounge and bar, with food and beverage services offered in an elegant dining room set around 2 open fireplaces or in the outdoor boma. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Gondwana Game Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.