Warm, charming yet with a touch of adventure. Unspoilt paradise. Early last year we had the luxury of having refreshments here after an exhaustive yet excitung gorilla trek. We thoroughly enjoyed sitting outside basking in the sun with the volcano massif in the background.
- Also Known As:
- Sabyinyo Silverback Hotel Ruhengeri
- Sabyinyo Silverback Hotel
- Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge Rwanda/Ruhengeri
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge is located in the foothills of the Virunga Volcanoes. Situated close to the gates of the Parc des Volcans National, it is the perfect base for Gorilla trekking. This is a community lodge, it was built and is operated by Governors Camp but is owned by the local community trust that use revenue generated from the lodge to drive socio-economic projects. Eight cottages provide wonderful views of the surrounding countryside and volcanoes. ... more less