I stayed there over Easter with my family. The use of the space was good and the view of the area is breathtaking. The staff were kind and courteous and made sure we felt quite at home. I will be going there again.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Naivasha Panorama Park Hotel
- Lake Naivasha Panorama Park Hotel Naivasha
- Lake Naivasha Panorama Park Kenya - Rift Valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Naivasha Panorama Park was opened in November, 2007 after being under construction for three years. We have emerged to fill the gap that has existed in Naivasha town and its surrounding. Naivasha with its beautiful Lake Naivasha is an epicenter of tourist activities; as a result there has been a need to increase its conference and bed capacity not only to international tourists but also to its swelling number of domestic tourists.Lake Naivasha Panorama Park offers high standards accommodation with a blend of Kenyan tradition and modern sophistication on a budget. This ensures that you get pure value for your money and gives you a sense of being home away from home. We have a dedicated and very informative staff that will make you feel well attended whenever you are in need.The founders of Panorama Park are committed Christians who would like to see you enjoy your holiday positively. This makes our establishment an environmental friendly to people from all walks and ages without having to worry about what your children may see that might affect them negatively in life. ... more less