nice place and stuff but 455 Dollar the night is a ripp off,the whole resort looks like from the 80ths for the same price go better too ratua island Breakas or another resort on efate like warwick lagoon Resort they have the best kids service on board.
- Also Known As:
- Bokissa Eco Island Hotel
- Bokissa Eco Island Hotel Espiritu Santo
- Bokissa Eco Island Santo
- Bokissa Eco Island Vanuatu/Espiritu Santo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bokissa Private Island Resort is a 20 minute fast boat ride from the Luganville which is the main town in Espiritu Santo, Vanuatu. Bokissa is 16 absolute beachfront bungalows on a beautiful island of 175 acres of pristine beaches and tropical rainforest. Walk out of your bungalow onto the sand and into the water - straight off the beach snorkelling and just 10-20 minutes from world famous wreck and reef diving. Bokissa's tariff includes return airport transfers and all meals during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Bokissa Eco Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.