Unexpected stay and what a choice of hotel, the whole venue was second to none, it is clean throughout and Chris was an excellent host, kind, Friendly and bent over backwards to ensure I had a pleasant stay, even sourcing me a phone charger in my hour of need. I highly recommend and I will be planning my next visit... More
- Also Known As:
- Historical Thomas Paine Thetford
- The Thomas Paine Hotel Thetford, Norfolk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you want excellent local meats and seafood then you should visit this ambient restaurant and boutique hotel,our new sizzling dishes tantalite all taste buds, whether you want indian,Chinese or Mediterranean its all here,efficient and friendly service, good local ale and fabulous surroundings you’ll experience this hotel. Recently totally refurbished and under new management, The Thomas Paine Hotel offers a new level of comfort and service. Situated within walking distance of many of the town's attractions, it makes an ideal base for exploring the area or for the businessman needing a good night's sleep. Steeped in history having been the birthplace of Thomas Paine who wrote the Rights of a man, come visit history in its making. Only 30 minutes from Cambridge and 20 minutes from Newmarket excellent for the races. Plenty of car parking and free Wi-fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Thomas Paine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.