more expensive then a five stars hotel on the strip the only good thing is location very close to the resort. the furniture is old,the TV is a very old model,nothing was invested for the last 25 years. And before I forget the breakfast (not included) was one of the worst I had in years.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Plaza Hotel Tusayan
- Canyon Plaza Hotel
- Quality Inn Grand Canyon National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 mile from the South Rim entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelClick, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Canyon Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.