Really disappointing although really pricy! We arrived in a room with dozens of mosquitos. Room was clean, but rather old. Two entrances, one is to the pool side, so it can be really loud in the evening/night, when people are sitting at the pool bar. Breakfast was surprisingly good, but we won't go there again!
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Plaza Hotel Tusayan
- Canyon Plaza Hotel
- Quality Inn Grand Canyon National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 mile from the South Rim entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TravelClick, Tingo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Canyon Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.