This was by far the best place we have stayed at in our life. Usally after a long vacation we are ready to go home, not here. It was sad to go. We stayed in a two bedroom suite, exceptionally clean and we never had to ask for things to keep our room stocked. Everyone is friendly and the ranch... More
- Also Known As:
- Apache Spirit Ranch Hotel
- Apache Spirit Ranch Hotel Tombstone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breathtaking views, 272 acres of unspoiled land and a guest ranch designed like an Old Western town, this is the Apache Spirit Ranch. We are located 2 miles Northwest of Tombstone in the vastness of the Arizona desert, built on historic Apache land. Stay where cowboys and Indians used to fight, feel the spirit of the Apaches, breathe the air of the Wild West. The Apache Spirit Ranch is a guest ranch that invites you to experience the vacation of a lifetime. Go on a trail ride to explore the area, sit at the campfire and listen to live music or take a walk to the monument of Tombstone’s founder Ed Schieffelin. The Apache Spirit Ranch offers you an all-inclusive vacation that contains accommodation, all meals, soft drinks, riding activities and ranch entertainment. If you have always dreamt of experiencing the Wild West this is your chance to do it. No other guest ranch is located in an area with this much history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Apache Spirit Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.