We recently fell upon The Hibiscus ( thru Trip Advisor reviews) and are so delighted we did! We found the accommodations to be so much more than we expected. We had the pleasure of staying in Flat #4 which was so sweetly put together and incredibly comfortable, efficient and spotless! The Hibiscus is just up the street, a sort distance... More
- Also Known As:
- Hibiscus Coffee And Guesthouse Hotel
- Hibiscus Coffee And Guesthouse Hotel Grayton Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your old fashioned, romantic getaway, home away from home Hibiscus Coffee & Guesthouse, is just up the street from the sugar white sands of one of America's most beautiful beaches. We have 12 distinctly different accommodations, all furnished and decorated with a vintage Old Florida feel. All of our rooms have a cable TV,mini or full-sized refrigerator, microwave oven, coffee pot, iron and ironing board, private bath and WiFi. In addition to pet friendly and kid friendly rooms, two of our accommodations have full kitchens and two others share a kitchen. As always, your stay includes a wonderful breakfast every morning in our on-site restaurant.If you are looking for a great place to host your wedding, reception, brunch, rehearsal dinner or other special occasion, our unique garden-style event venue, the Backyard of Love, will accommodate a gathering of up to 75 guests. Relax in the courtyard overlooking the herb garden, find a comfy table for breakfast or lunch, or sit back in one of the Adirondacks to read a good book. We are located in beautiful Grayton Beach where relaxation is required. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Hibiscus Coffee and Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.