The location on Oak Creek is stunning. We had the Victorian room with a fire place and it was fabulous! Fire was set for us and we used it both evenings we were in gorgeous Sedona. The room is stunning and furnished beautifully! A fridge is in the room, so if you are partial to a glass of wine on... More
- Also Known As:
- Creekside Inn At Sedona Hotel
- Creekside Inn At Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on three private acres of wooded property in the Heart of Sedona with Oak Creek running through it, yet walking distance to Sedona's Art District, the Creekside Inn is the perfect base for your Sedona experience. The Inn is furnished in exquisite Victorian antiques with a large parlor and a dining area where each guest room has a private dining table that overlooks the Creek.Guest rooms boast many amenities including whirlpool tubs and private patios.We specialize in romantic accommodations for Honeymoons, birthdays, anniversary's, elopements and weddings of up to 150 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Creekside Inn at Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.