We went to Sedona for my husband's birthday and stayed at the Creekside inn. Absolutely loved it. The owners were very nice and helpful. Mark even recommended some great restaurants for dinner. The rooms were beautiful and breakfast was amazing each morning. We stayed in the Garden and Creek view suites. I highly recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Creekside Inn At Sedona Hotel
- Creekside Inn At Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on three private acres of wooded property in the Heart of Sedona with Oak Creek running through it, yet walking distance to Sedona's Art District, the Creekside Inn is the perfect base for your Sedona experience. The Inn is furnished in exquisite Victorian antiques with a large parlor and a dining area where each guest room has a private dining table that overlooks the Creek.Guest rooms boast many amenities including whirlpool tubs and private patios.We specialize in romantic accommodations for Honeymoons, birthdays, anniversary's, elopements and weddings of up to 150 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Creekside Inn at Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.