Hospitality Suite Resort offers clean, nice rooms with a small kitchenette (microwave, 1/2 refrigerator, hot place, coffee maker). Three pools with hot-tubs, an 1and 1/2 hour happy "hour" and free breakfast (if you book directly). Not a fancy, high-end place, but reasonably priced, comfortable, definitely worth a visit. Will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Hospitality Hotel
- Hospitality Hotel Scottsdale
- Hospitality Resort Scottsdale
- Hospitality Suites Scottsdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel is located at the border of Scottsdale and Tempe. Providing guests with outstanding services and amenities - including a free happy hour each evening and, if you book directly with the hotel, a free cooked to order breakfast each morning! Each room is tucked away in a private courtyard setting amidst the tall palm trees and bougainvillea. The majority of rooms overlook crystal blue pools for guests' daytime and evening pleasure. Two room types, or suites are available. The Junior King offers a one room suite with a kitchenette, and the One Bedroom Suite offers either one queen bed, or 2 double beds, a pull-out-sofa and a separate living area and kitchen. The kitchens come fully equipped offering guests the opportunity for extended stay vacations. Nearby recreation makes this hotel a haven for the sports enthusiast. Featuring golf and tour services, several restaurants within walking distance, biking, hiking, and jogging trails all close access to hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Olotels, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hospitality Suite Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.