As far as Residence Inns go this is average. Pros: great location for shopping, restaurants and golf. Can walk to Trader Joes. Cons: this property only has studio or two bedroom units (no one bedroom). Ask for a second floor room away from the pool and sport court if you want quiet.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley Hotel Scottsdale
- Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley Hotel
- Residence Inn Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Residence Inn by Marriott Scottsdale Paradise Valley. Each spacious studio and two bedroom suite features a modern kitchen, complete with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances; multifunctional "great room" area including flat panel TVs; comfortable home office work station with the latest in technology including complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access; and luxurious linen. Guests can make themselves at home throughout the day in our brand new lobby with a large high-definition TV, free wireless internet access, and complimentary hot breakfast buffet and evening socials. Enjoy year-round sunshine in the heart of Scottsdale, AZ, minutes from Old Town Scottsdale's fine dining, night clubs, art galleries and world-class shopping. The area is also popular for hiking, biking, horseback riding and over 200 golf courses. All this just 12 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport! Pets are always welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.