Enjoyed my stay. Good value for the money. Good breakfast. Room was clean. The location was good for me because I was close to downtown Phoenix, Scottsdale and Tempe. Also close enough to major freeways in order to travel in all directions.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Phoenix - Arcadia Hotel
- La Quinta Inn Phoenix - Arcadia Hotel Phoenix
- La Quinta Phoenix
- Phoenix La Quinta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Airport nearby, close to the airport, this hotel is also near Pueblo Grande Museum and Archaeological Park, Phoenix Zoo, Desert Botanical Garden and Camelback Mountain. Outdoor heated pool, spa tub & BBQ grill. At La Quinta Inn Phoenix - Arcadia recreational amenities include an outdoor heated pool, spa tub and BBQ grill. Cable television. Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, free local calls and coffee/tea makers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn Phoenix - Arcadia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.