We got dropped off at the hotel as we arrived I turned pale when they read our names! This place looks nothing!!!! Like the pictures!!! Stay clear!! The place is filthy. Plastic knifes and folks polystyrene bowls!! The staff how ever were amazing especially the guy on reception!!
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Camelback Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Days Inn Camelback Phoenix Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Phoenix
- Phoenix Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Camelback Sahara Hotel is at the heart of The Melrose District just 7 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Conveniently located just 1 block from the 7th Ave. Metro station, providing access to all points of interest including The Phoenix Convention Center, downtown sports and theater venues, museums, shopping, and Sky Harbor Intl. Our enormous pool area provides a great space to relax and soak in the Arizona sun. Rooms are furnished with plush mattresses along with all the pillows you could want, flat screen tv's, in-room Keurig coffee makers, and a hot fresh breakfast every morning. We also have meeting space available that can accommodate up to 350 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Camelback Sahara Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.