I stayed at the ZenYard Guest House for four nights in late February and early March because I had come to Phoenix to watch spring training baseball. It's a charming, casual place to stay with the best hosts. Rooms are tastefully done and beds are quite comfortable. The property is quiet and, well, zen. It's a great place to come... More
- Also Known As:
- Zenyard Guest House Hotel
- Zenyard Guest House Hotel Phoenix
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An urban lodging home with individual guest rooms and suites. It's a perfect location for leisure and business getaways for nightly and weekly travelers. We have a solar heated salt water pool and a hot tub on the property. Continental style breakfast available from 7:30am - 9:30am daily includes fruits and granolas with yogurts and bananas and banana bread and pastries with Gluten Free options ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Fareportal so you can book your ZenYard Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.