This was such a nice and small hosteria. They had a restaurant upstairs with a fine breakfast, afternoon tea time and good three course dinner (you can choose two courses too). It was in a quiet area away from the city centre and close to the Lagoon. To walk to the city centre was about 10-15 minutes. It was really... More
- Also Known As:
- Cauquenes De Nimez El Calafate
- Cauquenes De Nimez El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated by Nimez Lake, in el Calafate ecological Reserve, surrounded by cauquenes, swans and flamingos, we find Cauquenes de Nimez, Hostería Patagónica. Personally run by its owners, with 12 rooms, a quiet living room and a warm dining room, it is the perfect environment for enjoying a typical southern meal and reviving the traditional Patagonian spirit that during the beginning of the past century captivated so many pioneers and travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld and Otel so you can book your Cauquenes de Nimez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.