Stayed 3 nights. The hotel is located on a hill, 10 minutes away from downtonw. The lack of elevator was not a problem for me but could be for old people or those carryng heavy luggage. The room was clean. Good size. No bathtub but. Hair drier available. Breakfast good: coffee, tee, juice, yogurt, cereals, butter, jam and some tiny... More
- Also Known As:
- Hosteria Puerto San Julian Hotel El Calafate
- Hosteria Puerto San Julian El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Brand new hosteria is the place of choice for visitors to El Calafate. Come to Hosteria Puerto San Julian. All you need to bring is your dream of a wonderful vacation...We'll take care of everything else for you. ROOMS: spacious and sunny rooms with cable TV, private bath and hair drier. SERVICE: personalized attention. Bilingual personnel. Tour assistance. Internet Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hosteria Puerto San Julian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.