This is a small (5 room) guest house, with quite atmospheric feeling. Interior design is 'shabby chic' but nothing wrong with that! We eat in on the first night and the owner and chef provided a very good meal as well as providing a number of recommendations for places to go and eat the following day. The house is 20km... More
- Also Known As:
- Los Juncos - Lake House Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Los Juncos - Lake House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Los Juncos-Patagonian Lake House is an antique southern style hotel, for shelter of few. Totally remodelated, it is located in one of the most pacific corners of Lake Nahuel Huapi, with an amazing view, 20 km away from Barilcohe city, on the way to Llao Llao. Our chef cooks, exclusively “a la carte”, with our own harvested vegetables and “conservas”, homemade bread and pasta. We can help you organizing all the activities you would like to enjoy your days in Bariloche(rafting, sailing, skiing, golf, flyfishing, biking, hiking,). Car rentals and transportation bookings are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Los Juncos - Lake House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.