Lovely rooms, frankly. Really nice breakfast/lunch. I was recovering from a series of back-to-back coach trips and found myself unable to sleep in because of the slamming of doors - try to get one of the rooms at the back, I guess, if you don´t want to be disturbed. Otherwise it can be quite noisy.
- Also Known As:
- Bloomers-Salta Bed & Brunch Hotel Salta
- Bloomers-Salta Bed And Brunch
- Bloomers-Salta Bed & Brunch Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bloomers is a colonial design B&B located in Salta City's historic district. Our 5 comfortable suites have been decorated with a mixture of pre-colonial and modern styles. Enjoy a pre-Inka gourmet brunch or pick a book at our library with a glass of vino patero or appreciate our design boutique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Bloomers-Salta Bed & Brunch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.