We stayed just one night at the hotel and love the place as it is very charming and quiet. The location is nice for relaxing and going to walk in the Quebrada. Our room was large and furniture with antique furniture. The breakfast was very good with fresh fruits.
- Also Known As:
- El Castillo De San Lorenzo Hotel Salta
- El Castillo De San Lorenzo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In addition to lodging the Castillo hosts a full-service restaurant and tea house with varied regional and international specialties. Our inn is situated in a completely forested area facing a small river at the edge of the village of San Lorenzo, fifteen minutes by car from the city of Salta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your El Castillo de San Lorenzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.