The castle is awesome, it is a great location, quiet, with interesting history and architecture. It is now managed by its owners who are doing a great job at renovating it. It has tremendous potential. Maria Eugenia was a great host to us, really friendly. We'd like to go again some other time.
- Also Known As:
- El Castillo De San Lorenzo Hotel Salta
- El Castillo De San Lorenzo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In addition to lodging the Castillo hosts a full-service restaurant and tea house with varied regional and international specialties. Our inn is situated in a completely forested area facing a small river at the edge of the village of San Lorenzo, fifteen minutes by car from the city of Salta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your El Castillo de San Lorenzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.