After kilometers of bad tracks, what a surprise to arrive in this place Everything is beautiful : place, building, rooms... Our rooms was large enough with splendid decoration, colonial style, but no wifi in the room : only at the bar and not so fast.... but we are so far... The dinner was excellent but the breakfast very disappointing The... More
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda De Molinos Hotel Salta
- Hacienda De Molinos Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda Molinos is a mandatory stop on any tour round the CalchaquÃ Valleys. This traditional hacienda, which dates back to the 18th century and was home to the last governor of Salta appointed by the King of Spain, has been refurbished to provide you with all comfort expected from a 21st century hotel, while preserving the essence and typical features of colonial times. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hacienda de Molinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.