I endorse previous praise heaped on this delightful hacienda. After a very bumpy seven-hour bus ride from Salta, we arrived in this serene village, which is even more beautiful than the photographs. Beautifully furnished in a low-key style, our standard room had wonderful views towards the Molino river from where we could watch the burrowing parrots squabbling in the large... More
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda De Molinos Hotel Salta
- Hacienda De Molinos Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda Molinos is a mandatory stop on any tour round the CalchaquÃ Valleys. This traditional hacienda, which dates back to the 18th century and was home to the last governor of Salta appointed by the King of Spain, has been refurbished to provide you with all comfort expected from a 21st century hotel, while preserving the essence and typical features of colonial times. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hacienda de Molinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.