Legado mitico's location is quiet, within walking distance to the old centre and the hotel itself, although small, is elegant, with friendly staff, beautiful furnishings and and an authentic colonial feel. Breakfast is plentiful, and the man who takes care of it is a sweetheart. My room was enormous, beautifully furnished and spotless. The bathroom was equally massive and well... More
- Also Known As:
- Legado Mitico Salta Hotel
- Legado Mitico Salta Hotel Salta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the historic quarter of the city of Salta, on Mitre Street, this mansion, which once belonged to a patrician Salteñan family, has regained the charm of its original spirit to accommodate Legado Mítico Salta, a hotel where tradition combines with today’s contemporary lifestyle.Inspired by history and culture, warm and moving, these hotels evoke those characters who led the way with their luminous performances, as well as the silent ones who wove their individual existence in the weft of our collective identity.In their design, refinement and classicism gracefully combine with the simplicity of current trends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Legado Mitico Salta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.