The staff was incredibly nice and helpful to us, but we still cannot reccomend staying here. Our room was next to the lobby and the walls were so thin (like balsa wood) that we could hear every tiny little noise from the people in the lobby all night. We didnt really need to sleep in at all, but it would... More
- Also Known As:
- Timbo Hostel y Posada Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Timbo Hostel y Posada Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Timbo Posada! 150 meters from Bus Terminal downtown Iguazu. We have five rooms with super mattresses, soft linen, private bathrooms, room service and natural elements deco. We offer a green area ideal for enjoy reading and meditation. Big breakfast surrounded by hummingbirds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Timbo Hostel y Posada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.