Hotel has a great view of the falls but is very expensive. As the hotel is isolated we felt taken advantage off; all is very expensive compared to teh rest of Argentina. Rooms are very average, hotel is an big squar building and needs some updating. Service average, breakfast good. You pay for the location.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.