Iguazu Falls is breathtaking and the view from the Sheraton is excellent (although the view from the Brazilian side is even better). The Sheraton used to be one of my favourite chains when travelling on business. Crisp, no nonsense predictable service and facilities. They've done nothing special at Iguazu but gouge the price. Food in the restaurant wasn't good, but... More
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton