If you want to do more trails or boat ride to the falls then stay on the Argentine side. In terms of views, I feel that the Brazilian side is more scenic for photography etc. On the Argentine side you get to see the falls from far away (overview) to very close up (literally standing in front of it). The... More
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton