Very comfortable and well-run hotel. Pricey, but the views and access to the falls are unbelievable. As a SPG/Delta elite, I was treated very well, including late checkout and free internet. Lobby bar is nice too. The only downer is the restaurant at dinner---the portions are ridiculously large, really obscene, but this does not make up for the total lack... More
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton