A very mediocre hotel set in a perfect location. Enjoying a glass of chilled crisp torrentes in the hot summer weather on the balcony looking at the waterfall is priceless. The chance to visit the falls when it was not so crowded, late evening or morning, was also fantastic. The hotel was mediocre in most areas. It was rather poorly... More
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Media 8, Inc., Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton