You're paying for the location. Walk right onto the trails. Our room had a falls view and we loved it. Other than that, it's absolutely average for a lot of money. Food is almost good, service is slow, rooms are clean but need updating.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Media 8, Inc., HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.