I spent three weeks at this guest house. I was travelling solo to experience a tango immersion. Maria Teresa is a consummate host and guide, and shares her passion for tango and socializing freely with her guests. Members of her family attend to your day to day needs on site, whether that's a charger for your phone, a local restaurant... More
- Also Known As:
- La Casa De Maria Tango Hotel Buenos Aires
- La Casa De Maria Tango Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are thinking about coming to dance tango in Buenos Aires I would like you to know that my tango house is always waiting your visitAs some of you already know, I have my tango house in Argentina since 20 years now, it´s almost the first tango house in Buenos AiresMy name is Maria Teresa, I am a Psychologist, I have danced tango for many years, and I receive in my house "tangueros" from our beloved international tango world.It is a beautiful and antique house from l890. You can imagine yourself entering by way of an old marble staircase, dazzled by the light that comes from a lovely window, discovering spacious bedrooms with private baths, warm wood floors, and high ceilings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your La Casa de Maria Tango reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.