amid the chaos that is sometimes Buenos Aires there is always sanity, tranquility and friendship at Lina's...stayed in 2012 and just finished two weeks this March/April...will come again...Lina is full of advice and good humour and provides reliable info for all things tango...where to dance...shoe shopping...the best touristy tango extravaganza and the intimate places to see live music...and the bonus... More
- Also Known As:
- Lina`s Tango Guesthouse Hotel Buenos Aires
- Lina`s Tango Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in Buenos Aires, in the historical neighbourhood of San Telmo which is near the Obelisk, Plaza de Mayo, Congress Square, Puerto Madero and the popular street 'Caminito" in La Boca. Lina's Tango Guest House is of "Casa Chorizo" architecture which is typical of San Telmo and Palermo at the end of the 18th Century. The rooms are arranged one after the other, connected by a door and down was the bathroom and the kitchen. As the sausages are tied. Each space or room could convert sleeping room, living or eating room, according to the necesiddes of each family. Around the colourful patio, which is filled with plants and memorabilia, there are four unique rooms. Here on the patio, the guests have the opportunity to meet, relax and enjoy new friendships. Hospitality is most important to us. We love to share the culture of Buenos Aires and especially the Tango. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and T4B so you can book your Lina's Tango Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.