i had to stay there for a workshop, I loved the breaksfast with the best Argentinean delights. However I was surprised by the tiny room and by the view from a window of a wall. I think there is no need to stay next to "El Obelisco". I would rather stay at a hotel farther from downtown but with better... More
- Also Known As:
- Panamericano Hotel Buenos Aires
- Panamericano Buenos Aires
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Panamericano Buenos Aires Hotel is situated on 9 de Julio Avenue, just in front of the Obelisk and the Colón Theater, in the downtown area of Argentine's Capital Federal known as "microcentro". Located in towers the Panamericano Hotel offers 362 rooms with unique views of Buenos Aires. With imported Italian furniture, delicate adornments and original paintings, they do of the rooms of the Panamericano Hotel the only place. Check each of the rooms in our web. A world of tranquility, pleasure and beauty located in the 23rd floor of the Panamericano Buenos Aires Hotel. It has a wonderful panoramic view of the city, and offers an elegant heated swimming pool, solarium, a highly equipped gym, spinning room, sauna, massages, beauty salon and all kinds of treatments. In short, a state-of-the-art Spa and Health Club. Everything with a view to ensure a personalized attention, both for our guests as well as for customers who are not staying at the hotel. Our idea is to design a package tailored to the requests of every customer, whether they would like to come alone or with a couple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Panamericano Buenos Aires Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.