We stayed for five nights and loved it. The hotel is uniquely decorated - we had a vibrant mural covering two of the walls in our room. The bathroom was nicely decorated in marble and there were French windows leading out onto a small balconette. The view was just of the street, but it enabled us to let in some... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ayres Porteños Tango Suites is located in the heart of Buenos Aires, in the San Telmo neighbourhood.This hotel is the first thematic tango hotel in Buenos Aires, noted for the impressive works of art that you can find in its walls and corridors that describe the most interesting attributes of Buenos Aires. Each of the 28 suites is a different experience for our guests, as they were decorated by art experts, turning them into an exclusive and unique experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Olotels, Expedia, EasyToBook, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Ayres Portenos Tango Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Portenos Tango Hotel
- Ayres Portenos Tango Hotel Buenos Aires