We visited Buenos Aires for five nights, staying at the Bohemia Buenos Aires the whole time. The hotel was clean and well-furnished, with an artsy Bohemian feel (hence the name, I guess). Interesting pieces of art on the wall, books about art and culture in the lounge, that kind of thing. The room itself was clean and adequately equipped, with... More
- Also Known As:
- Bohemia Buenos Aires Hotel Buenos Aires
- Bohemia Buenos Aires Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We would like your trip is not a simple visit, we actually live Buenos Aires and enjoy new experiences that enrich you culturally. Bohemia Buenos Aires Hotel is located in the heart of San Telmo. Our hotel has more than 900 square meters covered, wide spaces overlooking the gardens to enjoy and share with friends and other visitors who choose to know the culture of Buenos Aires. The 22 rooms have private bathrooms and large windows that give great light.But beyond the comfort and privacy of Bohemia Buenos Aires Hotel offers the most important thing for us is the service and excellent attention to our visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Tingo, Budget Places, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers and Otel so you can book your Bohemia Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.