Beautiful location, luxurious private lodges with everything one could possibly want. Magnificent artworks It is a shame that the 'cuisine' is not up to the standard of such a first class establishment especially in their restaurant 'Indochine'. With a first class chef, and there are many in Capetown, it would be truly marvelous! Well worth a visit anyway
- Also Known As:
- Delaire Graff Estate Hotel Stellenbosch
- Delaire Graff Estate Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Africa’s Delaire Graff Estate is situated on the magnificent Helshoogte Mountain Pass linking the Cape’s two leading wine districts, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.Ten unique lodges each boast their own private heated pool, breathtaking views and comforts including LED flat screens TVs, iPads, iPod docking stations, wireless internet and Egyptian cotton linen. Lodges are centred around a main lodge comprising of a private cinema, spa and the Asian influenced Indochine Restaurant while Delaire Graff Restaurant offers bistro chic cuisine.The spa offers personalised luxurious treatments from Swiss Perfection, Aromatherapy Associates & Mamma Mio. For a more energizing experience the spa offers a fully equipped Techno gym and 22 metre heated infinity pool with Jacuzzi.With art personally selected by Laurence Graff and interiors designed by David Collins and the minimal number of lodges, paired with the extensive facilities offered to the guests it is designed to create the ultimate sense of luxury for the most discerning of guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Delaire Graff Estate - Lodges and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.