It was a real pleasure staying at Coopmanhuijs Hotel in Stellenbosch - the hotel itself is in a beautifully restored old building and the staff is just amazingly friendly and welcoming! We can also happily recommend the hotel restaurant (Helena's Restaurant) for dinner - very very good food and a great wine list!
- Also Known As:
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel Stellenbosch
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1713, Coopmanhuijs was one of the first grand residences in the heart of historic Stellenbosch, and is now surrounded by the town’s many stylish shops, galleries and museums. The rooms in the Manor House and newly built rooms overlook a heated pool and a walled courtyard.Guests can enjoy meals from the Provençal kitchen and dine at leisure with a glass of fine Cape wine in the courtyard or in the intimate restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.