Stayed at the Apple Tree over a period of 3 months and can say it consistently delivered. Environment is comfortable, rooms are crisp and comfortable, facilities spotless, breakfast fresh and varied and the team running the b&b are inobtrusive and professional. Nothing is a trouble, guidance on local restaurants was always accurate. So for refreshing holiday or business trip I... More
- Also Known As:
- Apple Tree Guest House Hotel
- Apple Tree Guest House Hotel Stellenbosch
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apple Tree is a new modern 8 bedroom guest house, all rooms are en-suite with walk in showers and baths. Its a 10 minute walk to town centre or University, within a few minutes drive you can be at one of the many wine farms around. Apple tree is not just a place to stay, its an experience. All rooms got air conditioning, Flat screen TV with satellite, mini bar etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Apple Tree Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.