We stayed at the Steenberg in January this year. It is just outside Capetown so a car is needed. The hotel is stunning and set in a beautiful location. Staff were really helpful and our 'suite' was great, we even had a patio with furniture for sunbathing! The restaurant is superb, we ate there every night! The Tapas bistro in... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel surrounded by vineyards nestles at the foot of the magnificent Stone Mountain. Here the elegance & tradition of the 17th century blend harmoniously with the luxuries and conveniences of our modern age. A Championship golf course, an award winning Winery, Catharina’s Restaurant and Steenberg Spa complete the serene picture of this 24-bedroom Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Steenberg Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steenberg Hotel Cape Town
- Steenberg Hotel Constantia, Cape Town, South Africa