The apartments are centrally located and offer all the basic amenities. The nightly rate offers good value for money. Do not expect luxury or spectacular views though. A night guard is available for street parking.
- Also Known As:
- De Waterkant Village Hotel Cape Town Central
- De Waterkant Village Cape Town
- De Waterkant Village Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colourful De Waterkant Village is a unique European influenced village of semi-detached quaint cottages and cobbled streets preserved from the 1760’s. Cradled between the city and the V&A Waterfront, De Waterkant Village is avant-garde, a cultural urban refuge highlighted by the abundance of restaurants, art galleries, gay clubs, salsa clubs, tapas bars and Parisian inspired café’s. Famed for being a gay friendly hub, the village is within walking distance of bars and fashionable nightspots. Drawing comparisons from cultural and artistic villages from all over the world, De Waterkant embraces individuality and theatricality, echoed in the architecture and vibrancy of its residents and visitors.In keeping with the feel of an authentic traveller’s village, guests can enjoy services and facilities when staying in apartments or houses, such as a centralised reception, concierge and housekeeping. De Waterkant Village is truly the fun capital of Cape Town and a necessary experience on every visitor’s itinerary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your De Waterkant Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.