Stayed in Cape Town for 4 nights on business and More Quarters gave me a great base. It's in a small lane way very close to a good selection of restaurants and bars. The apartments are a generous size, comfortable and well equipped. Incredibly helpful staff and a breakfast for champions. Thanks for looking after me so well.
- Also Known As:
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town Central
- More Quarters Hotel
- More Quarters Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining apartment living with the service and hospitality of a hotel makes this experience unique and ideal when visiting Cape Town. The location within Cape Town city bowl affords guests the ability to walk to both restaurants and boutique shops which are frequented by the locals, ensuring an experience where one becomes part of the city cosmopolitan way of life. The interior style of More Quarters Hotel is a subtle combination of “classic contemporary.” More Quarters is Owned and Managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your More Quarters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.