I would not advise anybody to book at the Whale Cottage, Camps Bay. The owner, a lady, is extremely unfriendly, my room was dirty, the toilet was despicable and no towels on the rails. My bedding had holes in it and hairs from the previous occupant was in the bed. I cannot recommend this establishment to anybody.
- Also Known As:
- Whale Cottage Camps Bay Hotel Camps Bay
- Whale Cottage Camps Bay Hotel
- Whale Cottage Camps Bay Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whale Cottage Camps Bay is a Beach Villa with magnificent views over the Atlantic Ocean, and is just 500 meters fromCamps Bay beach and 25 restaurants, including the well-known Blues, in Camps Bay. Whale Cottage Camps Bay offers a panoramic view over the Atlantic Ocean, with most of its rooms being seafacing. The occasional whales and dolphins can also be observed from the terrace. The dramatic Twelve Apostles and Lion’s Headcan also be seen from the guest house. Whale Cottage Camps Bay has a sparkling pool, and offers secure parking on the property. It is safe to walk to the beachfront and restaurants by day and night. All rooms have a bath/shower en suite, flatscreen television, airconditioning, hairdryers, heated towel rails, electric blankets, tea/coffee tray and a CD player. ... more less