My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel and we loved it.The staff is very friendly and help full especially Mpho who we met on arrival very nice girl. We will definitely come back to this hotel and tell our friends about it.
- Also Known As:
- Casterbridge Hollow Hotel
- Casterbridge Hollow Hotel White River
- Casterbridge Hollow White River, South Africa - Mpumalanga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst the sweet Mango trees of the original Casterbridge Farm...Casterbridge Hollow Boutique Hotel, a mere 15 minute drive from the Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport, is ideal for the business traveller and is a convenient base from which tourists can access Kruger National Park and the Panorama Route.Casterbridge Hollow, Mpumalanga’s first “green hotel”, is a concept that has evolved with great charm, using the simplest and most basic materials. Colours are reminiscent of romantic hillside villages in Provence and Tuscany. It’s contemporary style is enhanced by richly textured baskets, sleek furnishings and designer fabrics featuring proteas and ‘bokkies’ which give the hotel an original handprint and convey its South African roots. Accessories such as wire-work baskets, hand-crafted tiles and decorative light fittings were all made by local artisans. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Casterbridge Hollow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.