Every previous good reviewer is telling the truth about this corner of Kruger's Garden Of Eden. The few non excellent reviewers must have had real bad luck as this place is an old world, colonial jewel. We LOVED our time here; the food, the hospitality, the serenity, the animals, the birds, the flora, Joe our guide and Lisle the manager... More
- Also Known As:
- Hamiltons Tented Safari Camp Hotel
- Hamiltons Tented Safari Camp Hotel Kruger National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named after Colonel Stephenson Hamilton, who was instrumental in establishing the world famous Kruger National Park, Hamilton's Tented Camp reflects a safari adventure of the early twentieth century, where grace and style were the epitome luxurious living. Historically themed along the lines of a big game hunter’s camp encompassing the bygone era of the early 1900’s, Hamiltons Tented Camp allows indulgence in pure luxury, combined with the sounds and smells of the African bush. Six magnificent canvas tents complete with teak floorboards, dreamy mosquito nets, slipper baths, outdoor showers and a superb view of the seasonal river are linked to the main lodge area by raised timber walkways amongst ancient Jackalberry trees. Uncompromising elegance and breathtaking beauty identifies Hamiltons Tented Camp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Hamiltons Tented Safari Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.