I stayed for two nights on a business trip. Convenient and comfortable for the business person. Not really a holiday hotel. Although I did spot many foreign tourists. The rooms are reasonable size modern comfortable. The breakfast average but everything you need. Had supper one evening in the restaurant. The steak was good. Staff helpful and friendly. Nothing much nearby... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Durban - Umhlang Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Durban - Umhlang Hotel Umhlanga Rocks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS DURBAN-UMHLANGA offers stunning sea views. Ideally situated within walking distance to the upmarket Gateway shopping and entertainment centre and within short driving distance from the Umhlanga beachfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Durban - Umhlanga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.